Goal Achievement

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

Evaluating the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year. Determining which goals you achieved, partially achieved, or didn't achieve at all. Analyzing the reasons behind the outcomes and consider whether your goals were realistic and aligned with your priorities.

Skills Enhancement

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

Reflecting on the new skills and knowledge you acquired during the year. Assessing how these have contributed to your personal and professional growth. Identifying areas where you need further development to create a plan for acquiring those skills in the coming year.  Join us on IG LIVE for this conversation.

Resolutions Vs Values

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

Think through a resolution for sustainability. 1.Identifying your core values 2.Honour Your Passion 3.Integrate 1 and 2 for a realistic and achievable resolution   Embark on a journey of self-discovery to understand your values, passions, and purpose. Ensure your resolutions align with your core values, as this alignment will fuel your motivation.

Mindset vs Compassion

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

Step 2 ‚Äď Getting Ready for 2024 Positive Mindset and Self-Compassion: Cultivate a positive and growth-oriented mindset, embracing challenges as opportunities for growth. Practice self-compassion by being understanding and forgiving toward yourself, especially during setbacks.   Join me on IG LIVE for tips on how to be forgiving and gracious to yourself and to keep […]

Relationships vs Connections

Investing in developing your emotional intelligence is crucial for navigating relationships and fostering connections. Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for 3 proven tips that will help you make this synergy work.

Aligning Life’s Objectives

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

How have you catered for what truly matters in your life in 2024? Prioritizing goals based on personal values and current life phases helps in focusing on what truly matters. Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for Episode 2 of the Realistic Goal Setting Series, and let us explore how to work with the unpredictable life that […]

Effective Goal Tracking

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

What one tool do you know for effective self-reflection of goals? ūüďĆDid you know that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals if you review them often? Regular reflection and adjustment, keeps goals relevant and achievable. Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for Episode 3 of the Realistic Goal Setting Series, and let us explore […]

Adapting to Priorities

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

How prepared are you for change from fixed to a growth mindset? According to Carol Dweck, one of the world‚Äôs leading researchers on motivation and mindsets, only 40 percent of people have a growth mindset. This means that the other 60 percent of people do not hold the qualities of a growth mindset and, therefore, […]

Personal Triggers

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

Procrastination IS NOT just about poor time management. ūüďĆLet us start by looking inward. Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for Episode 1 of the Procrastination Intervention Series, and let us explore how to identify personal triggers.

Enhancing Focus – Procrastination Intervention – #tuesdaytalksatthree

What habits do you wish you had when it comes to getting your goals in motion? Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for Episode 3 of the Procrastination Intervention Series, and let us look at 3 areas of interest when it comes to developing habits to enhance focus, discipline, and motivation. Lucy, Your Clarity Coach

Cultivated Mindset – Procrastination Intervention

IG LIVE @lucy_yourclaritycoach

How often do you catch yourself doubting your abilities? It is time to flip the script. Join me on #tuesdaytalksatthree for Episode 4 of the Procrastination Intervention Series, and let us look at 3 viable ways to cultivate a growth mindset.